Saturday, June 24, 2017

Weekend Links

A photo from last week in Vermont - outfit details: gingham dress and knotted slides

Hello from Phoenix! I'm down here at my parents before we head back up north, and between some work tonight I wanted to share some links. I'm looking forward to posting ALL about our trip beginning next week, including some tips for traveling with a newborn. In the meantime, happy clicking!

How to be mindful when holding a baby.

I LOVE these hats. I got the Arizona version and think it's so cute.

Read this: A Rallying Cry to End the Overwhelm of Toys.

A real-life guide to buying wine.

Some recent Amazon purchases that I love- one, two, and three (for the boys).

One of the around-the-house things I hate doing is putting the duvet cover on our bed! Looking forward to trying this method.

Etsy love: this print, this pillow, and this shop! And, give me ALL the candles!

16 hairstyles for hot summer days!

Wishlist: this dress, any of these straw bags, and these wide leg jeans.

Also- loving these amazing pool floats for babies! And these are great for bigger kids of all ages.

I'm excited to listen to this podcast with Henry.

Inspirational books that will actually change your life.

Trying this hair texturizer- I've heard great things!

I recently ordered a pair of jeans from this brand. I'll keep you posted.

Also on the topic of Shopbop, have you tried out Quay sunglasses yet? A great price point and you can use your Prime shipping. Fave!

I LOVE this swimsuit shop for kiddos! So cute.

9 elite athletes share what it’s really like to compete after pregnancy.

I found out all about these manicures via my IG post today.

How to parent like a minimalist. Some great ideas here.

Before the internet.

Tips for making your teeth look super white!

More wishlist love: this skirt, any of these clutches for summer, this romper, and this dress.

Super excited about this movie.

On close friends.

And finally, Eating Out With Kids. I loved this article.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment